Single sided adhesive tapes
Single-sided adhesive tapes comprise a backing coated on one side with a high strength adhesive.
The backing is thin and flexible and may be made from various materials: paper, metal foil (aluminium, copper, lead, ….), polyester, cloth, polyethylene, PVC, PTFE Teflon®, polyimide (Kapton®), etc.
The backing is coated with an adhesive selected from one of the three main families: acrylic, silicone, rubber.
The main desirable properties of backings for pressure-sensitive adhesive tapes are:
- Superior mechanical properties: tensile, shear and compressive strength, resistance to abrasion and elongation, etc.
- High-level resistance to chemicals: solvents, acids, etc.
- Ability to provide a non-stick surface
- Ability to perform at high temperature and low temperatures
- Resistance to environmental conditions: moisture, salty air, corrosion, vibrations, humidity
- Help for surface protection
- Electrical properties: dielectric strength with electrical tape
Moreover, we also offer a broad range of accessories: tape dispenser, guns and surface preparation products.