West Allis, WI
Salary + Semesterly Bonus
Seeking a self-motivated, hardworking individual to help the momentum of our Shared Service team continue to grow. You will be a Staff Accountant for our Aerospace & Defense division and become an intricate element of our progressive TEAM environment.
As a Staff Accountant you are given the opportunity to:
- Be responsible for the daily AR & AP needs of our A&D remote locations while working in our Shared Service center located in West Allis, WI.
- Implement and maintain monthly, quarterly, and year-end procedures to stay in line with company policy.
- Process expense reports in an accurate and timely manner and in accordance with company procedures.
- Reconciles bank statements.
- Reconciles and recommends resolutions for report discrepancies and problems.
The individual in our Staff Accountant role should:
- Have a High School Diploma (or equivalent), Associate level degree or higher is preferred in some type of accounting or business program.
- Two or more years working experience preferably in an Industrial or manufacture setting.
- Have Strong Knowledge of how to use Microsoft Office programs including Excel and Word.
- Have a strong moral compass to handle sensitive and confidential financial documents.
- Ability to work Autonomously within a Team setting – and enthusiasm for our company values of: Transparency, Enthusiasm, Autonomy, and Motivation that make up our Team spirit.
- A fun and friendly, team-oriented work environment.
- Full benefits after 60 days of employment including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short & Long-Term Disability.
- Employer Matching 401k
- Employee first environment.
- Continually evolving and expanding culture.
About Addev Materials Group
At ADDEV Materials Converting, we have been serving the converting needs of our customers for over 30 years. We aim to provide the same convenient, quality service that has made us a leader in the converting industry. We can provide design and manufacturing services to power generation, building, automotive, medical device and other markets as well.
ADDEV Materials Converting is part of Addev Materials Group headquartered in Lyon, France. Focusing on Films & Tape Converting and Adhesive & Chemical custom packaging we have over 700 employees at over 25 locations worldwide. Addev Materials acts as a “multilocal” player, combining proximity and responsiveness to offer our customers the best value-added solutions.